I love shopping at the random clearance bins at Michaels, you never know what you’ll find. Well, one day I found this really cute ruffle bib.
I then searched the bin more and proceeded to find a platinum coated silver chain. I put two and two together and came up with this bib necklace. The great thing about this, is you can just transfer the bib necklace to any shirt! It’s portable jazz.
Items You’ll Need
- ruffle bib (or make your own, in another photo you’ll see it’s just a piece of felt with pieces of clothes stuck on it). This was on clearance for $2.49!
- chain (color of your choice). This was on clearance for $1.99!!
- metal wire. This was only $2.99.
- a cute shirt to go with!
Putting it All Together
- Break off a piece of wire about an inch long. Loop it through the bib loop and hook the other end onto the chain necklace.
- Do the same to the other side!
- It’s THAT easy. And I would just like to point out this whole project cost $7.50.
Look I tried it on different shirts:
Of course you could always go fancier and attach a clasp to the chain and bib, but I was being lazy. Plus, it’s just for me to wear, so I don’t mind pulling it over my head.