First, I want to thank at350degrees for nominating me for the the Inspiring Blog Award! I am very honored to receive this award, and I can’t wait to nominate my favorite blogging sites as well. Thank you for reading my blog Keeping in the tradition of the Inspiring Blog Award, here are the rules…
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers that you admire or inspire you.
- Go leave a comment and let the people know you have nominated them.
7 Facts About Me:
- I love peanut butter – I eat it by the spoonfuls and if I could I would put it on everything.
- When I was younger, I became obsessed with jumping on my pogo stick and one day I slipped and broke my front tooth – it’s half fake now. But I broke my PR of over 500 consecutive jumps.
- I’ve ran one marathon, and during the months that I trained I ate so many desserts because I could!
- I am getting married in 6 days!!! And I am baking my own wedding cake, so look out for the new post.
- If I could, I would own a panda as a pet…and name him Po.
- Baking is my number one hobby, but I also enjoy crafting, running, travelling, skiing, camping, and visiting pet stores to play with the puppies.
- I had my first manicure less than a year ago when my fiance proposed to me.
15 Bloggers Nominated (in no particular order):
- Beantown Baker
- Happy Cakes Bakes
- Recipes Happen
- Miss in the Kitchen
- Two Kitchen Promenade
- The Hungry Artist
- i am baker
- Frugal Feeding
- Bake at 350
- Cake Journal
- Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Baker on the Rise
- The Sugar Lane
Congratulations and keep blogging!